Melted Snowman Cookies
Here is my attempt at some 'Melted Snowman Cookies', why not have a go yourself?! I have included a recipe for the cookies below then, all you need are some marshmallows and runny icing for the top!
1. Preheat the oven to 180° C.
2. In a bowl, cream the butter and sugar until smooth.
3. Beat in the extracts and egg.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the baking powder, salt and flour.
5. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
6. Mix together to form a dough.
IMPORTANT: If the dough is crumbly, keep mixing for a bit longer before adding any more liquid!
7. Roll out the dough on a floured surface until it is about 0.5/1cm thick.
8. Cut out circle shapes and place on a greased baking tray.
9. Put in the oven for about 6-8 minutes or until the cookies start turning a golden colour.
10. Let cookies cool and firm up before decorating.